“You are the product of your choices. We can’t grow by repeatedly following prescriptions. We can grow only by making new choices. We are the sum total of the choices we have made in the past. We can change what we are in the future through the choices we make today. Choose well.” – Nido Qubein
“My mother would say to me, ‘It’s so easy to say yes, but never be afraid to say no.’ If you work hard enough and you’re good at what you do, an opportunity is never the last chance. It’s just a sign you’re on the right path. Don’t rush into anything.” – Little Simz
“In the stillness of the quiet, if we listen, we can hear the whisper of the heart giving strength to weakness, courage to fear, hope to despair.” – Howard Thurman
“Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be.” – John Wooden
“Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.” – Victor Borge
“Today is only a small manageable segment of time in which our difficulties need not overwhelm us.”
“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go out and do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” – Howard Thurman
NEW AND IMPROVED IRS FORM 1040-2EZ Tax Form
Current Year: ___________________________________
City, State, Zip: _______________________________
Social Security Number: _________________________
1. How much money did you make during the previous year?
2. Send it to us: Internal Revenue Service Payment Processing Center, USA.
“Once you have set a goal, you can always see the first step. And when you have the courage to take the first step, the second step will appear. When you take the second step, the third step will appear. You can achieve the biggest goal in your life if you just take it one step at a time.
And you can always see the next step.” – Brian Tracy
- Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?
- Why women can’t put on mascara with their mouth closed?
- Why don’t you ever see the headline “Psychic Wins Lottery”?
- Why is “abbreviated” such a long word?
- Why is it that doctors call what they do “practice”?
- Why is it that to stop Windows Software, you have to click on “Start”?
- Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
- Why is the person who invests all your money called a broker?
- Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
- Why isn’t there mouse-flavored cat food?
- When dog food is new and improved tasting, who tests it?
- Why didn’t Noah swat those two mosquitoes?
- Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
- You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don’t they make the whole plane out of that stuff?
- Why don’t sheep shrink when it rains?
- Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
- If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?
- If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?