As You Think, So You Live...
- Lost: small apricot poodle. Reward. Neutered. Like one of the family.
- Dinner Special — Turkey $2.35; Chicken or Beef $2.25; Children $2.00.
- For sale: an antique desk suitable for lady with thick legs and large drawers.
- Now is your chance to have your ears pierced and get an extra pair to take home, too.
- No matter what your topcoat is made of, this miracle spray will make it really repellent.
- Great Dames for sale.
- Dog for sale: eats anything and is fond of children.
- Tired of cleaning yourself? Let me do it!
- Mt. Kilimanjaro, the breathtaking backdrop for the Serena Lodge. Swim in the lovely pool while you drink it all in.
- Sheer stockings. Designed for fancy dress, but so serviceable that lots of women wear nothing else.
- Stock up and save. Limit: one.
- Save regularly in our bank. You’ll never reget it.
- Used Cars: Why go elsewhere to be cheated? Come here first!
- Our experienced Mom will care for your child. Fenced yard, meals, and smacks included.
- Auto Repair Service. Free pick-up and delivery. Try us once, you’ll never go anywhere else again.
- Wanted: Preparer of food. Must be dependable, like the food business, and be willing to get hands dirty.
- Girl wanted to assist magician in cutting-off-head illusion. Blue Cross and salary.
- Mixing bowl set designed to please a cook with round bottom for efficient beating.
- Mother’s helper–peasant working conditions.
- Semi-Annual after-Christmas Sale.
- And now, the Superstore–unequaled in size, unmatched in variety, unrivaled inconvenience.