- Why doesn’t glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
- Can fat people go skinny-dipping?
- Can you be a closet claustrophobic?
- Is it possible to be totally partial?
- What’s another word for thesaurus?
- If a book about failures doesn’t sell, is it a success?
- If you’re cross-eyed and have dyslexia, can you read all right?
- If a stealth bomber crashes in a forest, will it make a sound?
- If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?
- Should vegetarians eat animal crackers?
- Do cemetery workers prefer the graveyard shift?
- What do you do when you see an endangered animal that eats only endangered plants?
- Do hungry crows have ravenous appetites?
- Instead of talking to your plants, if you yelled at them would they still grow? Only to be troubled and insecure?
- Is there another word for synonym?
- When sign makers go on strike, is anything written on their signs?
- When you open a bag of cotton balls, is the top one meant to be thrown away?
- Why do they report power outages on TV?