As You Think, So You Live...
- Believing that becoming or being popular means happiness.
- Blaming your problems on something or someone else.
- Thinking maturity “happens” overnight and at an early age.
- Believing nobody understands you.
- Letting others tell you who you are.
- Thinking one failure means you’re a total failure.
- Measuring your self-worth by how often you date or your married status.
- Believing you can get away with anything.
- Letting one rejection defeat you.
- Refusing to learn from your mistakes.