As You Think, So You Live...
- The more confidential the memo, the more likely it will be left in the copy machine.
- The new improved model always appears on the market just after you’ve bought the old model.
- The person who suggests spitting the bill evenly is always the person who ordered the most expensive items
- The chance of a sudden cloudburst is in direct proportion to the amount of suede you’re wearing (and you should be ashamed if you are).
- The novice poker player will always take home the pot.
- You always get sick on the second day of your vacation and always recover the day before you return to work.
- The odd little noise you ignored all night will turn out to be a major disaster.
- The only things Super-Stick Glue will bond successfully are your fingers.
- When a traffic light gets stuck, you will get the red light.
- “One size fits all” items will never fit you.
- Your insurance protects you from everything except what actually happens.